Get ready for the 2020 Variety 4WD Adventure!
Beach to Beach
24 May - 1 June 2020
The 2020 Variety 4WD Adventure is set to take on some of the most incredible off-road tracks along WA's Coral Coast and beyond on a once-in-a-lifetime road trip for a cause.
Keep scrolling to find out more about the Variety 4WD Adventure, or click below to get involved today!
2020 Route & Highlights
Join us in 2020 for a spectacular, once-in-a-lifetime 4WD experience, setting off from the iconic Exmouth on the Ningaloo peninsula, and exploring unique landscapes and hidden gems as we venture toward our final destination at Port Gregory.
What better way to see this stunning corner of the world than with great mates - old and new - tackling some of the best tracks in the region and doing it for a great cause?
- Discover secret spots and natural wonders on World Heritage Site, the Ningaloo Coast
- Spend a full day exploring the magnificent Kennedy Ranges
- Sip champagne in an artesian natural hot bath on a tranquil, secluded station
- Get your adrenaline pumping on private, off-the-map tracks
- Enjoy hidden tracks and mystical lakes along the Murchison River, camping by the water’s edge
Download the 2020 Variety 4WD Adventure Brochure for more information on this epic itinerary, or click below to get involved today!
How to get on board
Costs & Fundraising Requirements
- 4WD Entry Fee: $330 inc GST per car
- Individual Entry Fee: $1,760 inc GST per person
- Minimum Fundraising:
- $4,000 for new 4WD
- $6,000 for returning 4WD (that’s only $1,500 each between four people)
- $8,000 for buddy cars (1 new and 1 returning car - that's $4,000 each)
What's included in your entry fee:
- All meals, entertainment, camping fees and incidentals
- Support from our experienced team of mechanics, medical staff and officials
- Variety 4WD Adventure merchandise including an official event shirt and more
- Opportunity to make a difference to the lives of WA kids who are sick, disadvantaged or living with disability
Please note: Accommodation, fuel and vehicle expenses are not included in this cost, unless advised otherwise by the Variety WA Motoring Events team.
What you’ll need to provide:
- A 4WD
- A crew of at least two to four people with a fun sense of adventure
- Entry fees
- The determination to take up the challenge of fundraising for WA kids in need and meet these minimum fundraising targets
If you're ready to get on board for this adventure of a lifetime, click below and register today!
It's all for a good cause
Variety – the Children’s Charity is all about giving a fair go to WA kids who are sick, disadvantaged or living with disability.
By providing vital and practical equipment, programs and experiences, we help children in need to overcome the obstacles they face to live life to the fullest and help ‘kids be kids.’ Our work allows children to gain mobility and freedom, to get out and about in the community, increase self-esteem and achieve independence.
This can range from an iPad and specialist ‘apps’ to help children living with autism, to vehicle modifications for children with physical disability to travel safely in the family car, modified bicycles, wheelchairs, scholarships, camps and more!
We're here to support you
Here at Variety WA we are extremely grateful to each and every one of our 4WD-ers who tirelessly raise funds throughout the year to help WA kids who are sick, disadvantaged or living with disability... That is why we endeavour to support your fundraising efforts wherever we can by providing information, advice and suggestions. Check out our fundraising guide here.
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9355 3655 for support.
VARIETY 4WD ADVENTURE EVENT SPONSORS