- Anonymous just donated $369.25
- Lowara Pumps just donated $3000.00
- Jen McGee just donated $20.00
- Jen just registered for 2024 Variety Bash
- Michael Clark just donated $3420.00
- Jeremy Dowdall just donated $113.64
- 33 1/3 - Three Pigs just created a team in 2024 Variety Bash
- Jeremy just registered for 2024 Variety Bash
- Patricia Dowdall just donated $113.64
- Piglets 333 just created a team in 2024 Variety Bash
- Patricia just registered for 2024 Variety Bash
- RED THE BOREMAN just donated $4020.00
- KAYLA FARRELL just donated $52.75
- Villains just created a team in 2024 Variety Bash
- Paul Burgess just donated $12.10
- Captain Underpants just created a team in 2024 Variety Bash
- Paul just registered for 2024 Variety Bash
- Wonderland just donated $300.00
- Jacqui Davitt just donated $820.00
- Naomi Purcell just donated $1.00
The Kimberley is calling!
From the majestic Bungle Bungles to breathtaking beaches of
Broome, the 2024 Variety WA ‘Kimberley Dreaming’ Bash is eight
days of the best of the West.
Travelling through station country and ancient ranges, swimming in
gorges and experiencing the fun and community spirit that you only
find on the Variety Bash, this will be a bucket list experience like no
So gather up your friends, check the air con and get ready to hit the
road, to help raise funds for WA kids in need.
What you'll need
A spirit of adventure and a good sense of fun
A Variety Bash Car that pre 1987 with a fun theme
A crew you can spend 8 days on the road with
The drive to fundraise for WA kids in need
"This is one for the events calendar every year. There really isn’t anything quite like it!"
In 1985 businessman, explorer, and philanthropist, Dick Smith organised a drive in the outback with a few mates to raise money for charity.
Since that first event, over 100,000km has been driven with over $27 million raised - changing the lives of thousands of children across
Money raised empowers WA children who are sick, experiencing disadvantage or living with disability to live, laugh and learn.
"The camaraderie and devotion each participant has speaks for itself. We see so many regular participants returning to the event year after year."
You’ll experience some of WA’s most beautiful and remote places with an experienced crew, private caterers and the opportunity to see the impact of your fundraising along the way.
The Variety Bash is an epic event that has run for a fair few decades. Teams and communities come together to take part in our 8 day event in their whacky wagons, taking off across WA with multiple stops in between, visiting local communities and schools, hand delivering Variety Grants.
- All meals fully catered
- Daily and nightly entertainment
- Expert support – mechanics, medics, event marshals and route rats (scouts)
- Camp site and facilities
- Welcome pack and fundraising support
- Official event merchandise & vehicle stickers
- Public liability insurance
- Luggage transport
What's the cost?
Car Entry Fee: $220 per Bash Car
Individual Fee: $1,650 Entry + $220 Kimberley Levy
• $4,000 per new Bash Car Team
• $8,000 per returning Bash Car Team
The Variety WA team is available with advice and resources to help support your fundraising efforts!
Fuel, accommodation (camping is included), drinks and travel to and from the start / finish lines is at your own cost.